As other American members of the list have written so eloquently to our world
of LM_NET friends,  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  Though on the
other end of the state, from Lysa and others dealing directly with the WTC
aftermath, there have been some worrisome moments for Western New Yorkers
with friends and family in the NYC area. While there were the parents of one
or two of our students on business in New York yesterday, it seems none of
them were in harm's way.

  Our students are so little we have not had the TV on today (nor yesterday)
but are answering questions on an as needed basis, but trying to explain pure
evil to ones so young is heartwrenching.  (Truth be known much tougher on the
adults than the kids) My heart aches for those in Washington and New York
please know that you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

   I have been utilising the materials and suggestions that have been added
to the list and passing them on to teachers and adminstrators in my
building...giving credits.

  One of my teachers said it best to me this morning when I came in with a
printing of condolences from members from 5 different countries. "Wow... how
wonderful to belong to such a supportive and powerful group!"

Thanks to all,
Sandi

Sandra L.Priest-Ploetz, Librarian
GLP Primary School, Eden Central Schools
Eden, New York