I am working on a project for my library administration class and would
love some immediate response to any or all of my questions.

1.  Do you have an AR program?
2.  If so, who manages it? Does the librarian purchase the books, tests,
and run an AR store? Or does he/she just monitor testing?  The more
specific you are the more helpful this will be to me!
3.  What is the relationship between the librarian and the classroom
teacher who encourages AR? Is this a collaborative effort?
4.  Is AR participation tied to a grade in middle school and high school?
5.  Are AR books shelved with the fiction and nonfiction or are they
shelved in a special place of their own?  What are the advantages and
disadvantages of each method?
6.  Do you have a summer reading program so AR continues?  If so, how
does it work?
7.  How much AR time is scheduled in during the day in elementary? in
middle school? in high school? Or is it?
8.  When can students test?  Is it just during certain times of the day
or certain days?  Do you use both a student password and a monitor
password?
9.  I have heard many positive testimonials about AR, but I would also
like to hear some negative response.  What are some of the problems that
had to be worked out for your school?  Did your school start the program
but not continue?
10.  If the information requested above might be in the archives, I need
someone to remind me how to access it.

Please respond as soon as possible.  I have a problem with
procrastination which according to author Angela Payne is "the art of
keeping up with yesterday."

Barbara Hill, 7 & 8 Language Arts Teacher and 7th grade&  HS Mathematics
Meadville RIV School, Meadville, MO
barbrickhill@juno.com

Just trying to break into a library somewhere and send out as much
information as possible!