Latex allergy is truly devastating.  I have it, and have had to be
resuscitated many times when I quit breathing and had to be transported
to the ER.  Schools are difficult to control, with rubber bands,
erasers, shoes, PE equipment, clothing, gloves worn by janitors and
kitchen staff. Learn how to use the epi-pens, and ask for direction from
school nurses, and parents.  Cheri

--
Cheri Nienke
Assistant Director