Your post is very misleading! You make it sound as
though PA librarians do not have to having a teaching
certificate at all. I have a teaching certificate and
my area is library science, K-12. What PA librarians
do not have to have is a second certificate for a
degree outside of library education! I took all the
courses as an undergraduate that graduate students
could take at the time I gained my degree. Years ago,
I admit, but I am very qualified! And, I work hard to
keep it that way.

I am now jumping off my highhorse. Thank you.

--- Mary Jo Langhorne <MLanghorne@CORNELLCOLLEGE.EDU>

http://mail.yahoo.com