Good Afternoon Fellow LM_NET Subscribers,

I am new to the listserve as of today. Please see message below and visit my web
page for details about my DVD, Inservice and School Library Advocacy.

I recently produced the 2008 Subtitled Version of my popular title COPYRIGHT LAW:
INTERNET AND MULTIMEDIA EDUCATION FOR SCHOOLS interactive DVD. The title is a
one-of-a-kind multimedia DVD that teaches both students and staff about the
importance of adhering to copyright law, respect for intellectual property rights
and how to avoid plagiarism.

Content includes music videos, video clips, video and interactive slide shows such
as COPYRIGHT 101. In a partnership with Movie Licensing USA, the Business Software
Alliance, MPAA, RIAA and FBI, I have combined the best of their informative
productions along with my 17 years of experience working with K-20 students and
staff. In about 30 minutes the entire DVD can be viewed by staff or in about 25
minutes for students depending upon the level of interactivity chosen.

For more information please see www.jennifermaydole.com and choose the button on
the left "Buy 2008 Edition DVD Now."

The DVD is also available through Follett Library Resouces.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.uy Jennifer S. Maydole
Visual Communicat

Jennifer S. Maydole
Visual Communications
Multimedia and Copyright Education