Dear Everyone
I am going to be offering a slideshow presentation at the upcoming Your School
Library online
conference called Landscaping your Library in which I will look at the pedagogical
reasons for
developing an attractive and stimulating library environment and supporting this
with ideas to do
this on a shoestring, suggestions for displays and photos of exciting library
environments.

I first presented this in 2006 at the SLANZA national conference but I would like
to update this
presentation with new photos, so if you have photos either as jpgs or on a website
I would really
appreciate it if you could send them (or the link) to me for use.  I know there
have been several
posted lately as Australia has celebrated Children's Book Week but if you can send
me things of
yours offlist this will mean that I have your permission to use them.  They will be
credited in the
acknowledgments.

For more information about the conference - the theme is Designing the Future -
please go to
http://yourschoollibrary.org

Thank you
Barbara