Dear lm-netters,

I am looking for a full time library/media position in the St. Louis
area.  I am currently the evening librarian at Hazelwood Central High
School and I substitute teach in the Hazelwood and Ferguson-Florissant
school districts.  Prior to this, I completed a master's degree in
Instructional Technology/Library at Southern Illinois University,
Edwardsville and worked as a graduate assistant in automated reference
using electronic indexes, online catalog, oclc, etc. at the university
library.

I will appreciate any information you can send me.  Thank you in advance.

Enjoying lmnet,
Barb

Barb Searcy                             Hazelwood Central High School
bsearcy@services.dese.state.mo.us           Hazelwood School District

LM_NET Archive Home