Steve K. Grant posted a request for help in finding a security system for
Windows.  Our school has need for a security system for a Mac 660AV.
I can use info. ASAP -- our library computer has been temporarily moved to
the computer room, because of student tampering.  I wondered if anyone
has used either At Ease or Foolproof, or if anyone has been happy with
anything else?  Please E-mail me and I will post a HIT to the list, if
the responses appear to be of interest to others.

Thanks so much in advance!

Sheryl Lee

LM_NET Archive Home