In trying to wade through 800+ messages today (I know...I'm a terrible
emailer!), it occurred to me that it might be helpful to all of us if we
started using a _question mark_ at the end of any header we post which is
_asking_ for information as opposed to _providing_ it.  For example...
        "Granger's on CD-ROM?" ...would be an inquiry asking if, say,
anyone has it, knows anything about it, can recommend it, etc., while...
        "Granger's on CD-ROM" ...would be an offering of information
about it.
   Whaddya think, folks?  Would this save _you_ time?  Like TARGET/HIT, it
might prove a useful tool we cook up ourselves as exploratory cybernauts.

        Steve Grant, Library Media Teacher
        La Jolla High School (619) 454-3081 x228
        sgrant@ctp.org

LM_NET Archive Home