I will be interviewing with the Lincoln school district on April 16th and need
to stay overnight.  I would like to stay in a nice place, nothing excessive, but
nice.  I would say about as nice as a Holiday in, but they range from flea-trape
to luxury motel and so I don't feel safe relying on a franchise name.  Can
anyone recommend a hotel/motel in the area?  It would be especially nice if it
was easily accessible to the central school district building on "O street."

Thanks in advance!

Megan (McGuire@macc.wisc.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home