Megan,

There is beautiful little hotel in downtown Lincoln, right across from the
state government center.  Or at least it was nice in 1987!  I have found
my notes from my meeting there, but no reference to the hotel.  All I
remember is that it had a Western name.  I'm sure that an information
operator in Lincoln can help you.  Lincoln is surprisingly small, and the
hotel is right in the center of town.  Good luck.

* Mark W. Whitman                          INTERNET: whitman@cedar.cic.net****
* The InterDesign Group, Inc.               PRODIGY: RCVN75A              ****
* 6515 Indian Meadow Drive                    VOICE: (317) 463-9130       ****
* West Lafayette, IN.  47906                    FAX: (317) 497-1490       ****

On Wed, 6 Apr 1994, MEGAN wrote:

> I will be interviewing with the Lincoln school district on April 16th and need
> to stay overnight.  I would like to stay in a nice place, nothing excessive, b
 ut
> nice.  I would say about as nice as a Holiday in, but they range from flea-tra
 pe
> to luxury motel and so I don't feel safe relying on a franchise name.  Can
> anyone recommend a hotel/motel in the area?  It would be especially nice if it
> was easily accessible to the central school district building on "O street."
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Megan (McGuire@macc.wisc.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home