Is there anyone on the NET that has more information regarding the
announcement of library closures in Victoria (BC) School District?  I heard
a snippet of the news announcement on CBC yesterday morning but there
was nothing on CTV last night.  Let us know more details.  The Kamloops
District Teacher-librarians' Assoc. met yesterday and plans are in the works
to write a letter to the Minister of Education. We might even personally
take it down to his office as the Minister is the Kamloops area MLA.

What a way to start the day
Carolynne
Carolynne Miller,  Teacher-Librarian, Sa-Hali Jr. Sec.
255 Arrowstone Drive, Kamloops, B.C. V2C 1P8  Canada
e-mail: cmiller@cln.etc.bc.ca
Phone: (604)374-0861   FAX:(604)374-0521

LM_NET Archive Home