Couldn't we just use the target/hit approach suggested here before,
rather than adding question marks?  When I see TARGET> , I assume it's a
request for comments or help.  The HIT> messages are the
results the poster has complied.  I've bragged about the
efficiency of the system (when used) to my colleagues who have
to wade through hundreds of not-always-what-they-seem
messages.  Let's give TARGET and HIT another try. :-)

--
Jackie Keith                                 Salem Elementary
4501 Jackson Rd.                             Spotsylvania, VA 22407

LM_NET Archive Home