For those of you who:
        a.  thought I had taken your information and run
        b.  died between target and hit
        c.  forgotten I had posted at all,
here are the results.

khollens@tenet.edu
Brian Jacques

WSALEM@UWLAX.EDU
Marion Dane Bauer

tsl@tenet.edu
(Teri hosts the YA Conference at Sam Houston State U in Huntsville, Tx.)
Gordon Korman
Paul Janeczko
Carolyn Meyer
Gary Soto
Dick Abrahamson

ehall@columbia.sc.fred.org
Cynthia DeFelice
Mary Downing Hahn
Annette Curtis Klause

jdeusen@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Pat Cummings
Ashley Brian
Jerry Spinelli
Ivy Ruckman
Elizabeth Winthrop
Brian Jacques
Katherine Paterson
Janice Lee Smith

lfrench@UMD5.UMD.EDU
Janet Bode

aclucas@tenet.edu
Angela Medearis
Lisa Campbell Ernst
Robert Blake
Mike Wimmer

bluikart@umd5.umd.edu
Bill Wallace
 Mary Downing Hahn

EDUC05@vax1.bemidji.msus.edu
Will Hobbs

cowilli@eis.calstate.edu
Will Hobbs

pbheydwe@mailbox.syr.edu
Lisa Campbell Ernst
Jon Scieska

davisz6471@cobra.uni.edu
Chris Crutcher

All of these authors, illustrators, etc. were highly recommended.  If you
want the specific oohs & ahhs, please contact the contributor directly.

In the past several years, we have had successful visits from Bill
Wallace, Scott Cook, Rafe Martin, Jon Schiezka, Denise Fleming, Brian
Selznik, Paul Janeczko, Brian Jacques, Will Hobbs, Joe Hayes.  Hope I
didn't leave anyone out!

PS:  To those of you who passed greetings to Will Hobbs --- he was amazed
about LM_NET!

Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

LM_NET Archive Home