                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR
                E                                                       E
                A   Jill Feuerhelm               If you can access      A
                D   suite 236                    information thank a    D
                R   1430 Willamette St.          school librarian.      R
                E   Eugene, OR 97401-4073            -source unknown    E
                A   feuerhelm@4j.lane.edu                               A
                D                                                       D
                READREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADREADR

        For some recommended books of plays try Evan Moor company in
        Monterey, Ca or Miramonte Press in Mountain View, CA. Evan Moor
        produces some scripts based on books where everyone has a part
        and Miramonte Press offers 2 books of fairy tale raps written by
        an ex-teacher. I have used these with students. I also carry them
        in my mail order catalog but since I can't "sell" my own things
        on the net maybe this will help.

        -Jill

LM_NET Archive Home