Dear Californian Librarians,

I need help locating information on a travel agency in your state. =20
Please if there is anyone out there who has any knowledge about PARS=20
Travel Agency, 19730 Ventura Blvd., #1, Woddland Hills, CA  91364, Tel:=20
(818) 348-0208.  I am planning a trip to the middle east and it has been=20
difficult to find a travel agency in my small town that has reduced=20
flights to this area.  What I would like to know is if anyone has ever=20
dealt with this agency.  His prices are quite low and I just want to make=
=20
sure everything is legit. since I will have to pay cash instead of=20
charging it to my credit card.

Thank you in advance for helping{>(=F6y=EF=D5^=C0=09=DE=A9
=F9 me,
Pat

LM_NET Archive Home