> Have any of you tried to put a cd rom network on the same computers that
> hold your Follett system? Any of you use a Meridian tower? We have had so
> many different "experts" give us so many different answers we are going
> nuts. Please let me know of your successes (and failures). If you are
> from Southern California, perhaps we could visit you. Thanks for your help.
>
> Marge Congress  La Sierra High School   Riverside, CA
> mcongre@eis.calstate.edu

Please post responses to the group so we all can see the discussion.  I,
too, would like to network cds.

Thanks!

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home