Ms. Joseph, I do agree with your assessment of the Global Quest video.  I
found it very well received in my school library management class here at
Alabama.  I think we're becoming too defensive and too oriented toward turf
protection.  It is the kids, not us, for whom the library media program AND
the schools exist.  I'm sure others will disagree, but let's not fall prey
to "group think" just because some don't like the slant of something like
Global Quest.
Gee, and I've never even written a letter to the editor, and now I've sent
in my 2 cents worth twice in the last couple of days.  I certainly hope I
don't upset the "PC" culture out there!!!!!
Gordy Coleman
U. Alabama SLIS

LM_NET Archive Home