Hello!
I would like to invite any and all who would like to join Waterloo and Cedar
Falls, Iowa public and parochial students in a Community Read - In to
celebrate SLMM and Nat. Lib. Week.
We will pause to read from 11:00 - 11:10 AM  CDT.  Our Partners in Education
will be joining us--why don't you!  We know there are time differences so
perhaps another time is more convenient.  Regardless, we would like to know
who is/ did join us in the project.  Please send me a message with school,
grade level,  city, state,  and number of participants.
Hope to hear from many of you!
Linda McCausland
Kingsley Elementary
Waterloo, Ia.