PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE!  This has been
making the round for almost ten years.  I saw it when I first logged on
to a BBS in 1986.  THIS IS NOT CURRENT INFORMATION.  You may also see one
for a young child in England who wishes get-well cards.  It, too, is not
valid any longer.

On Tue, 26 Apr 1994, Gunnar Sahlin wrote:

> Dear LM-Netters,
>
> Somebody let me know of a terminally ill cancer patient, 7-year old Craig.  He
> hoping to make it into the Guiness World Book of Records.  His ambition is the
> highest number of business cards ever collected by one person.  If you have ti
 me
> please send him one of yours:
>
> Craig Shergold
> c/o Children's Make-A-Wish-Foundation