I have several teachers with questions.  I'm not sure this is the
appropriate list but here goes:

1.  We need to know about a Red-Eared Slider (a kind of turtle).  A first
grade class is getting one as a class pet and they need to know anything
about it so they can care for it.
2.  We need info about crime rates for the U.S., Russia, Germany and Sweden.
3.  We need to know whether it is safe to view the eclipse on May 10 or
should we keep the students indoors.  Is there a safe way to view it.
4.  What is the origin of the 21 gun salute?
Thanks in advance.  Any info will be appreciated.  Please reply to me
directly.

Vicki Maiden  (v-maiden@dupagels.lib.il.us)

LM_NET Archive Home