Group,

Here is an update on Whittle Communication's education project.  I heard
it this morning on CNN Business News (6:30-7:00 a.m. CDT).  According
to that news report, Whittle sold the K-12 portion of his company to a
leveraged buy-out group (3 names -- I didn't write names down).  That would
indicate that the K-12 Education Corp will change hands at least one more time.
I assume a leveraged buy-out group would not be purchasing to run it themselves.

Betty
Betty Hamilton      <bhamilt@tenet.edu>     Voice: (806) 637-4523
Director of Library Media                           701 Cub Drive
Brownfield High School                        Brownfield TX 79316

LM_NET Archive Home