Thought this might be of interest to the group.

Gail Szeliga
ny000999@mail.nyser.net

         0 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 0
         >                                                       <
         >         N . o . w    O . n  -  L . i . n . e          <
         >                                                       <
         >           K-12 TECHNOLOGY BY DESIGN CENTER            <
         >                                                       <
         >   Invites you to explore the first on-line Internet   <
         >     site supporting design-based K-12 Technology      <
         >                                                       <
         >     Telnet: k12technology.bc.ca (login as guest)      <
         >          E-mail: center@k12technology.bc.ca           <
         >                                                       <
         0 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ + ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 0

                               ABOUT THE CENTER

The K-12 Technology by Design Center provides on-line access to books,
educational materials, and information about Technology.  Its resources
are directed at the needs of K-12 teachers, students, parents, and
teacher-training programs, but everyone is welcome to participate.  The
term Technology as used by the Center is largely synonymous with
Technology Education (US Term) and Design and Technology (UK/AU term).
For a more detailed definition of the term Technology, select
"Technology--Our Definition" at the Main Menu screen.

LM_NET Archive Home