Dear LM-Net freinds,

If you haven't seen the new publication *Multimedia Schools: A
practical Journal of Multimedia, CD-ROM, Online & Internet in K-12*
it is time to get to the newstands!  The premier issue includes
feature articles on connecting your school to the Internet,
Multimedia key questions, choosing CD-ROMs, online searching,
and many other very timely and important topics for us!

I think this journal will be one we won't want to be without!

Jan Wee

Ordering information:
Online Inc.
462 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897-2126
203-761-1466
Published September, November, January, March & May.
$38.00/yr

Jan Wee, Library Media Director   Internet: WSALEM@UWLAX.EDU
West Salem Middle School          Bitnet:   WSALEM@UWLAX.BITNET
450 North Mark Street             Phone:    (608) 786-2090 (sch)
West Salem, WI  54669             Phone:    (608) 786-2767 (home)

LM_NET Archive Home