Question for you users who prowl around gophers a lot:

Have you found a place where different recommended reading lists are
posted?  Every year I have teachers ask for updated lists for the college
bound, for best high school reading, for recommended high school reading,
etc.  I usually pick the lists up at our state conference, but I didn't
go this year, so I don't have copies of the new ones.  Of course, most
vendors have different lists in their catalogs if they have the books,
but that kind of list is not what the teachers want.

If there are archived lists somewhere, I could just download them and
share them with the teachers when they ask.

I'll do a bit of searching myself, but so far I haven't run across
anything like that.  It would be nice if all of those lists were archived
at one gopher site.  In the meantime, if you have found the lists, can
you give us directions so the rest of us can find them, too?

Thanks!  (We've had a good first 2 days of school -- we're rearranging
the ENTIRE library!!!!)

Betty

                            bhamilt@tenet.edu
Betty Hamilton, LRS             .----.
Brownfield High School LMC      |    |                Home:
701 Cub Drive, North        ____|*    ~~~~~~.         911 East Oak St.
Brownfield, Texas  79316    \               |         Brownfield, TX 79316
(806) 637-4523               \_/\        . /          (806) 637-4213
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home