Dear Netters,
Our junior high has a seven period day.  Most students are scheduled one
study hall a day, many students, two.  Too many of those students come to
the center on a daily basis for no other reason than to meet with friends
and socialize.  Does one ignore them until they become rowdy?  I would
like to hear how some of you handle that kind of situation.  I would like
to get some kind of policy in place before the year advances too far. I
would appreciate any ideas or suggestions.  Thanks.
Karen Carpenter

LM_NET Archive Home