My principal asked me to "evaluate" an offer from Disney to lease-to-own
a library of videos.  My initial reaction is to stay away from anything
we can't pay for once and own outright.  Perhaps I am overly cautious.  Has
anyone had any experience with this arrangement--good or bad--that would
help me make an informed recommendation?  Please reply to me personally
and, if there is interest, I will post a summary of replies.

Judy Estabrook, LMS                             judithe@tenet.edu
Jefferson Davis Elementary                      1111 West Kiest Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75224                                214-331-7795

LM_NET Archive Home