>If you would like a copy to read, line the bird cage with, or use as a
>revising exercise in a remedial writing class, send me an e-mail message
>and I will e-mail a copy back. It's around 1000 words.

C'mon Doug....messages on this listserv have a maximum length of 50,000
words or 1000 lines just like any Internet message. I'd be happy to see it
here instead of trying to get mail (sometimes it's harder that way than a
posting).

Anyway... mail to me or post it. This is a popular topic!

Russell Smith
rssmith@tenet.edu
Educational Technologist

LM_NET Archive Home