During the summer there was a segment on the Today show (I think) about
a theater group which does a high-energy synopsis of Shakespeare plays,
each about 5 minutes long, and quite funny.  I missed this program, but
have had a couple of people mention it to me.  Does anyone know anything
about this theater group, where they perform, their name?  Do they go
on the road?  I heard they were from Chicago, then Washington D.C., then
New York City.  Can anyone give me any information?  Thanks
Judie Porter, Media Supervisor, Portsmouth Schools, R.I.

LM_NET Archive Home