Muchas Gracias from San Antonio!!!

        Many, many thanks to all you wonderful LM_NETTERs who responded
so quickly and so kindly to my request for information about Follow My
Leader!  Guess what, it was on my library shelves!  I will have to read
it when I get it back from a very surprised and delighted faculty member!!

                                        Marybeth

        P.S.  Peter--
                Maybe we don't need an "unlurking day".  Just pose a few
queries like this and everyone comes out into the limelight.

LM_NET Archive Home