I have a year 10 student in my school who has a wonderful knowledge of DOS.
In the past he has used the attrib command and I have learnt a lot from him
and from manuals to keep up with him.  He is a great programmer and has
been helpful in keeping the computers running. At the moment he has found
a way of labelling a file with what looks like a blank in front of the file
name. I can see those files exist when I type the dir command but I can't
read them or delete them. Does anyone know what the character could be?
We have a security program called PC Lockout on one computer and it saves
a lot of time and work but at times it has caused the computer to crash.
Even with those few crashes I would recommend it.

                        Joan McKay
                        AME School, Canberra, Australia
                        Joan.McKay@cs.anu.edu.au

LM_NET Archive Home