Several (many) years ago I acquired a set of Library specific Print Shop
graphics for Apple computers.  I love them, because they are useful,
specific, and unavailable anywhere else.  Now, however, I am working in
a different shcool which only has Macs.  I do have the Mac Library graphics
collection (from Libraries Unlimited), but that set does NOT include
many of the old, original Apple graphics I really love.  Does anyone know
how to convert the Apple graphics to Mac format?  Does anyone know if they
are available anywhere for purchase?
I've been lurking for 4 months now (I admit it -- please forgive me) and
benefitting from all kinds of advice from you-all.  Although I've been
a school librarian for 30 years (egad!) now, I am always willing to accept
advice when/wherever I can find it.
Many thanks for all your help -- acknowledged or otherwise.
Alice H. Yucht     yucht@zodiac.rutgers.edu

LM_NET Archive Home