Dear LM_NETTERS,

fyi,

We have just officially topped 3,000 subscribed members:

*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list: 3006.

Congratulations!!!

Of course, we estimate that many many more are linking to LM_NET through
state or regional networks and not even subscribing directly.  So, the
actual number of LM_NETTERS is probably closer to 4,000.

But, the 3,000 is an easily documented benchmark, so congrats.

By the way for perspective,

we started in June 1992 with less than 100.
By June 1993 there were 1,000 members; 2,000 by June 1994.
Now it's December and we are at 3,000.

Warm regards to all.

Your hosts,

Mike & Peter