---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 15:32:57 +0500
From: Canton Middle School <cantonmd@micronet.wcu.edu>
To: johnson@micronet.wcu.edu
Subject: Christmas project

Dear People Around the World,

        We are an 8th grade class from Canton Middle
School , Canton , North Carolina, USA. We are doing
a project on holidays around the world. We would
like to know customs and traditions of your holidays.
The six main topics we are researching are: 1) names of
your holidays 2) holiday music & songs 3) what are your
traditional holiday foods? 4) do you exchange gifts?
if so, what is the reason? 5) what are the meanings
of your holidays? 6) what are the dates & seasons of
your holidays? If you have time please send a recipe.
We would apprecite it, but it is not a priority.
(We are planning an international cooking day at
school!) Thank you for your time.

                                Sincerly,
                                Canton Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home