Hi --

I am looking for information about funding alternatives for technology in
schools -- including, but not limited to, the library.  This could
include grants, but considering the scope of the project under
consideration at the school where I am interning, they would probably not
do it.  This is a district wide, or possibly community wide plan, not
just 3 CD-ROM workstations or something.  I have searched the ERIC
database and Library Literature, as well as more general sources,
using every term I could think of, and have turned up relatively little
information.  I am interested in anything anyone
can suggest about getting a major technology program implemented.  If your
district has been involved in some sort of corporate sponsorship or any
other innovative funding program, I would really like to hear about it.
If you believe a referendum is the best bet, I'd like to know this too.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

--Norm Bagley
  Syracuse University
  nebagley@mailbox.syr.edu