   Our high school library, currently running Follett's Circ. Plus on an
Apple IIe, is considering putting in an automated networked catalog using
SURPASS from Educational Solutions (i.e., switching from Follett).
   We would only have approximately $15,000 to initiate this project and
would need to use existing computers in the library for work stations.
Our retrospective conversion is already completed.
   Can anyone offer an evaluation of SURPASS? Has anyone been in a
similar situation of converting from Follett to Educational Solutions?
   Thanks for any help you can offer!
   - Gigi Lincoln (Lakeview HS LIbrary, Battle Creek, Michigan)

LM_NET Archive Home