Here are 5 different locations for Technology plans. #'s 1,2 and 4 are the
same location, just different ways of getting there. I hope this is of
some help.

1 )- Anonymous FTP to: ftp.msstate.edu
     subdirectory: /pub/archives/nctp

2 )- Gopher to: Ra.MsState.Edu or Isis.MsState.Edu
     submenu: Resources Maintained at Mississippi State Univ.

3 )- Gopher to: digital.cosn.org
     submenu: Networking Information

4 )- Mosaic: http://www.msstate.edu

5 )- Scholastic Network, a portion of America Online

  This list came to me by the way of Dr. Larry S. Anderson who is the
founder of the National Center for Technology Planning there at
Mississippi State University. He can be reached directly at:

                   lsa1@ra.msstate.edu

Richard Lee Holbert

Richard Lee Holbert               - Education Student/T.I.E. Consulting
E-Mail: g_holbertrl@titan.sfasu.edu or  rlh@tenet.edu
Land Mail: 210 West Austin, #204 Nacogdoches,Texas 75961
AGGIE '85, K-12 Educational Computing Consultant, INTERNET Surfer, Genealogy

LM_NET Archive Home