Hi  gang

we have a student in our adult vocational services who as a result of TBI is
blind.  She graduated from our school so she is also deaf.  We would like
to set her  up in the library retyping old book spine labels anf pocket
and card labels.  the BESB person suggested cctv to enlarge the print for
her and I suggested a winnebago label printing program.  Do any of you
have ay experince with this sort of softwre?  I would appreciate any
feedback you could offer.

sorry for all the line noise...its been awful lately!

all best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu