From: vivo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 94 13:29:17 EST

       +-----------------------------+
       | TO:                         |  <------ A  HEADER
       | SUBJECT:                    |  <------ B  """"""
       |-----------------------------|
       |                             |
       |                             |  <------ C  TEXT MESSAGE BODY
       |                             |
       +-----------------------------+

 <A>
 To: LISTSERV%SIUCVMB.bitnet@VM42.CSO.UIUC.EDU
 <B>
 Subject: <BLANK LINE>

 - <BLANK LINE>: Hit one space and return/enter keys or one dot
 like period "."   This subject option is nothing to do with
 that LISTSERV@, except DEAF-L@.

 <C>

HELP  <help list>

LIST  <Info list>

REF   <Commands list>

SUBSCRIBE DEAF-L <Here Your full name><e.i.: Raphael Joa>

QUERY DEAF-L  <check your profit>

REG <Your full name, your network or company name>
    <e.i.: Raphael Joa, Deaf AOL (America OnLine) User>

SET DEAF-L DIG <or INDex><can use DIGgst>

SET DEAF-L REP <or NOREP><can use REP>

SET DEAF-L CONCEAL/NOCONCEAL <not Necesary>

SET DEAF-L MSG <or ACK/NOACK><can use MSG>

SET DEAF-L MAIL <or NOMAIL><can use MAIL>

SET DEAF-L SHORT <or SHORTB (Short Header) or IETF:InterNet-Style Header>
                     <can use SHORT>

QUERY DEAF-L <Check your profit>

THANK YOU  <LISTSERV test>

LM_NET Archive Home