I thought maybe in connection with "Unlurking" Day on the 'net on Dec.
15, I could request a special greeting. I don't want to pre-empt
unlurking day for our sake, but would someone who is a principal
(preferably fo an elem. school) send a greeting to my principal, Mrs. Gay
Lytal? I think she may be one of those who think that computers (much
less the Internet) may be passing fads like the lava light. If you are
not a principal, could you get your principal to send a greeting to her,
perhaps to rave about the Internet, or anything you want to talk about.

I'd like to impress her with how far away from Texas we can connect. Oh,
and please: don't include my letter in your response. Thanks,

Wade H. Weiler    "Visualize Whirled Peas..." =:-)
Irving ISD
Irving, TX
wadew@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home