To all you wonderful people who offered to send me evaluation tools for
librarians and are probably tearing your hair out trying to send it to the
number I gave--I apologize!  I actually will put this blame on my school
secretary who gave me the number, but anyway, here is the correction:
My fax number is 615-378-2340.  The fax machine runs 24 hours a day.  Also,
if snail mail is easier for you, address it to:

Joy Branham, Librarian
Kennedy Elementary School
1500 Woodland Avenue
Kingsport, Tennessee 37665

I have had a bunch of responses and will be glad to share anything I get.  I
couldn't believe how many of you responded so quickly.  I put out a request
for 4th gr. curricula to the K12admin network, but haven't gotten anything
at all.  Any librarians with a good 4th gr. curriculum (whole spectrum--not
just library) that they would be willing to share?

Thanks again!  Happy Holidays!
Joy

LM_NET Archive Home