Thanks to everyone who sent me the words O Canada! The kids are delighted.
Thanks to Jane Thoman for snail mail of words and music! I love this
listserv.  It makes me feel connected to other librarians even though there
are so few near me!  Keep posting those Unison messages; I'm saving everyone
to help with my conversion.  P.S. to those asking about Accelerated Reader:
We have the whole school version and love it.  My circulation is incredible
(that's why I was so upset about losing my assistant). In the last two weeks
I've gained 3 great volunteers.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you
all.  A teacher gave me this yesterday: "If truth is beauty, how come no one
has her hair done in the library?" by Lily Tomlin
--
Mary Simmons            Griggs Elementary School
Poplar Branch, NC       27965

LM_NET Archive Home