Tip:  Perhaps I'm the only Winnebago Circ/Cat user in the world who didn't
already know this trick.  I didn't find it in the manual.  Actually, one of
my student assts. discovered it.  I use the file server for all my other
work including Internet, so when I was using Internet and a student needed
to check out, I would have to close, open, close, open, use pass words, etc.
to get back to the "ready" screen to check out the item.  Now, I've found
that when running Winnebago under Windows, I can simply minimize the "ready"
screen by pressing Ctrl and Esc, then when I want back into it, it only
takes a double click!
Cheri Quillin____/\/\/\/\_____A Virtual Librarian...Catalyst for Change
Lamar High School - 503 Maple St. - Lamar, Missouri 64750 - ph. 417-682-5571
email  xvd000@mail.connect.more.net   Fax: 417-682-3420

LM_NET Archive Home