I am in a Middle School Library, currently sponsoring a book fair, provided
by Kidsbooks, Inc. Stamford, CT.  We are not pleased with this company
and have been using them (unfortunately) for the last three or possibly
four years.  We are looking for another provider in the Northeast (metro
NYC area--LI).  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.  Ruth Fox, Great Neck South Middle School; 349 Lakeville Road;
Great Neck NY 11020
I hope this message gets to all LM Netters by "Unlurking Day" and that
we will all enjoy this experience of netting cooperatively.  Happy
Holidays to all.

LM_NET Archive Home