NO NO NO NO NO NO

This rumor is destroying north.pole.org.  The last I heard they had
40,000 email messages in their queue and had to shut down temporarily.
That was yesterday.  I haven't checked today.  Please chase down any
copies of this message you see and neutralize them.

The truth is that if you use your WWW client to access
http://north.pole.org/santa/visit.html, and you visit the web pages
thereunder for various non-profit organizations, then each time you do
some small amount of money will be sent from a particular sponsor to
that particular organization (sponsors are listed).

Please don't spam Santa.  Please don't melt IMS.  They are good people
and they don't deserve it.

...Scott

  >Sun Microsystems is donating $0.10 to a food bank each time an Internet
  >user sends an email msg to any (or all) of the three addresses below:
  >
  >   santa@north.pole.org
  >   elves@north.pole.org
  >   rudolph@north.pole.org

LM_NET Archive Home