We've just hooked up our modem in our inner city middle school, and I'm going
to try to convince the staff and principal of the importance of on-line
services for both staff and students.  I'm am currently a subscriber to both
Compuserve and AOL, but I'm concerned about the cost of both of those
services with many users.  Is there a service out there with unlimited time
for a single monthly fee?  Or are there institutional subscriptions with
unlimited time?  I'd appreciate any advice you can give me--I'm a new (fresh
out of library school) school librarian.  Thanks.

LM_NET Archive Home