Any statisticians out there?  I am the librarian/media generalist at
Pembroke Academy (gr. 9-12) in Pembroke, NH.  One of our social studies
teachers is looking for software which computes correlation coefficients.
He vaguely remembers something from a stat course he took in college
called "Pearson Rho" correlation coefficient.  What his students want to
do is to take different indicators (e.g., GNP and literacy) and see if
there is a correlation by comparing figures from different countries in
the world.  Thanks in advance for any info.  Joan Macfarlane, J_Macfarlane
@mentor.unh.edu

LM_NET Archive Home