Mary Jo Heller makes some good points about the importance of setting down
an up-to-date and comprehensive librarian (or other words) job description.

Our County school system is getting in motion to absorb our City school
system.  There are two years in which to plan.  I feel the crucial concern
that we set librarian-technologists right up on the front line as
exceedingly important to the success of the entire new operation.  Will
continue to monitor all the substantive, well-thought-out, and humorous
contributions you great "Netters" make to this evolving challenge -- to
express our practices and articulate our vision.  Keep it going.

Katharine Bruner                        Brown Middle School
brunerk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us          Harrison TN (near Chattanooga)

LM_NET Archive Home