Newsgroups: schl.sig.lmnet
From: esy00139@llpptn.ll.pbs.org (Linda Hilton)
Subject: Re: long range technology plan
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 1994 15:07:51 GMT

Friends Academy (falib@TRANSIT.NYSER.NET) wrote:
: Our school has recently formed a long range technology planning committee.
:  Our charge, among others, is to produce a document representing the role
: of technology in our entire school over the next ten years.  We are a
: private K-12 school.  If your school has done anything similar and your
: are williing to share it with us please contact me e-mail or snail mail.
: Thanks, Judy James, Freinds Academy, Kennedy Library, Duck Pond Rd, Locust
: Valley, NY 11560

Judy - We too are a K-12 private school in the throes of technologyhroes of tech
 nology
planning.  I am chair of a committee charged with coming up with a strategic
plan for technology, which will be placed in the context of an institutional
strategic plan.  Today I am at home, but I would be happy to send you some
references that I have found especially helpful in getting the committee
going.  Also, there is an ftp site for technology plans from about six
schools across the country.  These may or may not be helpful; I can get you
that address as well.  If you would like to chat, please give me a call on
Monday (assuming that we are not hit with yet another storm!) at the school.
Good luck! Linda Hilton, The Haverford Schol, Haverford Pa, 19041,
610-642-3020, ext. 263.
--
Linda Hilton
Director of the Libraries