I agree with Russell that wordprocessing is one important component.
Depending upon grade levels and prior experience, some time spent on just
plain old "keyboarding", using age-appropriate software, will stand your
students in good stead down the line.  But please don't overdo it!

I'm a believer that telecommunications can add a lot of zest to writing.
I your students are writing for a REAL audience of their peers, and
getting feed back from around the world, the motivation to do well goes
up tremendously!

Dave

LM_NET Archive Home